In PeopleAdmin hiring managers and search committee members assigned to a specific posting have the ability to view applicant information. To do so:
- Log in to PeopleAdmin by going to: https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/hr
- Navigate to the Applicant Tracking module (if applicable). This field is located below the PeopleAdmin logo in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Valid selections may include: Applicant Tracking and Position Management. When you are in the Applicant Tracking module the header of the screen should be blue.
- Select the Hiring Manager or Search Committee Member user type next to your name.
- Click on the Postings tab at the top of your screen. All of your active job postings should now be listed at the bottom of the screen. Click on the posting for which you wish to review candidates.
- Click on the Applicants tab.
- Click on the applicant record that you wish to review.
- To return to the applicant list, use the breadcrumbs (text is in grey and blue) in the upper left hand section of your screen.
- Repeat steps for each applicant record.
Hiring Managers: Please see the section on Applicant Status Updates to change the status of your applicants based on the results of your review.