COVID-19: Essential Information

Financial Aid and Student Employment

Students may be awarded Federal Work Study or a College Job as part of their financial aid. Student Financial Services determines a student's eligibility and may award it as part of a student's aid package.

On Campus Employment

Any student awarded Federal Work Study or a College Job is eligible to work on campus.

Off Campus Work Study

Students that are awarded Federal Work Study are also eligible to work off campus. Students that are hired by an off campus work study agency must obtain an authorization form from Student Financial Services. This form must be completed by the agency and returned to Student Financial Services before the work may begin.

If you have questions regarding your work study award, please contact the Student Financial Services Office at 802.443.5158 or email