Receiving Payments in the U.S.

If you receive any kind of payment while you are in the U.S., those payments might be considered taxable income to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the U.S. If you are a resident alien for tax purposes, find more information on how payments are treated under the U.S. Citizen section.