Middlebury in DC has two conference rooms available, one of which can be split in two. Middlebury College and Middlebury Institute of Interntaional Studies at Monterey (MIIS) faculty and staff members who are interested in reserving space for an event should follow these four steps:
- Consult the Conference Room Capacities description, chart, and photo gallery (below) to determine which space will best suit your needs.
- Check the space availability of the conference room in 25Live. Click on Middlebury in DC Conferencing Spaces, located on the left-hand side of the page under "Public Location Searches".
- Review the Event Management Tree that outlines the rules and responsibilities of the event organizer. Please note that events before 7:00 am and after 6:00 pm on weekdays, during federal holidays, and during the weekend incurs extra HVAC charges, which are to be paid for by the event organizer.
- Fill out the online Room Reservation Request Form. Note: You will be prompted to log in with your Middlebury / MIIS username and password. After filing out the form, if you do not hear back within a week please contact Gabrielle Tarini (contact details below).
Click on the link for detailed directions to the Middlebury in DC office.
For any additional questions, please contact Gabrielle Tarini at email@example.com or 202-842-3100 ext. 308.
- The small conference room can seat eight people around the table and has seating against the wall for an additional five people.
- The large conference room has state-of-the-art video-conferencing capability. It can seat 60 people theater style, or it can accommodate 28 people at a conference table, with 22 people comfortably sitting against the wall.
- When the large conference room is split in two, each room can fit a conference table that accommodates 16 people, with 10 people sitting comfortably against the wall, or seat 30 people theater style.
|Room||Dimensions||Area (sq. ft.)||Theater||Conference Style||AV|
|Large Conference Room||21x38||798||60||28 around table
+22 against wall
|Divided Lg. Conference Room (A)||21x19||399||30||16 around table
+10 against wall
|Divided Lg. Conference Room (B)||21x18||378||30||16 around table
+10 against wall
|Small Conference Room||12x17||204||N/A||8 around table
+5 against wall
Return to the top of the page.