This weekend many of our teams will be competing on the fields around the athletic complex. Due to the construction of the Field House, event parking is limited. If you plan to come and cheer for the Panthers, please read the following information:
- Event parking will be available at the Tailgate area, the MCA lot, Track lot, on the north side of Porter Field Road and in all parking lots in the center of campus (Click here for Map)
- There is No Parking for students or other fans at the athletic complex.
- The small parking lot behind Nelson / Museum loading dock will be reserved for the game officials.
- There is No Parking of personal vehicles behind Kenyon Arena. This area is under construction and clearly signed – Do Not Enter – Construction.
- ACTR Bus– there will be an additional bus following a route around campus. This bus will run from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and will make stops at the areas indicated below.
- Merchant’s Row
- College Street in front of Sunderland
- ADK Circle
- Bicentennial Hall Parking Lot
- Corner of Ridgeline and 125
- Old Chapel Road
- Service Road / Health Center near Route 30
- Traffic circle next to Track in MCA parking lot
- South Street near Chipman Park
- Merchant’s Row
The Tailgate rules were revised this year and are outlined below.
- The Department of Public Safety may designate a tailgate area for scheduled athletic contests. Alcohol may be consumed only within the designated area.
- Tailgating is allowed 2 hours before the start of the game.
- Tailgating is permitted only before the athletic contest and during intermissions. No tailgating is permitted during the actual athletic contest.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the stadium and anywhere outside the tailgate area.
- Amplified music is not allowed in or near the tailgate area.
- Restroom facilities are located in the stadium. People in the tailgate area must use the restroom facilities in the stadium and are not permitted to cross the highway into the woods.
- Kegs or other common containers are not allowed.
- Tailgating must end one-half hour after the conclusion of the athletic contest.
The Tailgate rules are located within the College’s party policies at: http://www.middlebury.edu/studentlife/residentiallife/reslife/party.