The Scott Center, along with the Chaplain's Office, is located in Hathaway House, next door to the Admissions Office, at 135 South Main Street (on the corner of Route 30 and Porter Field Road). Click here to see a map to our building..
Hathaway House is used for a variety of meetings and programs. We offer:
- a living room that can comfortably seat groups up to twenty;
- a small kitchen with a stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator;
- a library of books on wide variety of spiritual and religious topics, which are cataloged in MiddCat, the college library catalog;
- a small workroom with table for six people;
- a handicapped-accessible entry and bathroom.
Please contact Ellen McKay (email@example.com) to talk about using Hathaway House for your meeting or event.