Forest Hall

Sophomore & Upperclassmen Residence Hall

Cook Commons

Forest Hall houses upperclassmen and Cook Commons sophomores. The Hall, built in 1936, derives its name from the forest that financed its construction. In 1915, Joseph Battell left the College mountain acreage, and the school sold a large portion of this acreage to Federal Government (for the Green Mountain National Forest).  The building also houses the Office of the Registrar.  Forest is conveniently located in the center of campus, equal distance from both Proctor and Ross dining hall with the nearest student parking found in Ridgeline.

On the map: