News & Updates
Apply to lead a February 2018 MAlt trip!
Attend an optional information session to learn more about leading a MAlt trip on Wednesday, April 5th at 7:30 p.m. in Axinn 229.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAlt February 2017
This year's trip themes include migration & refugee resettlement, education, women's health & empowerment, housing access, coffee farming, and urban farming.
Trip Offered in 2017:
- MAlt San Franciso: Rural Farming Practices in an Urban Environment
- Building Connections: Housing Access in Rural Domincan Republic
- MAlt Atlanta: Migration and Refugee Resettlement
- MAlt St. Louis: Exploring Education and Poverty
- From the Ground to Table: Societal Impact of Sustainable Coffee in Guatemala
- MAlt San Juan: Empowerment through Health Education
Read more about trip descriptions here!
Any questions? Contact email@example.com
MAlt Photo Gallery