The most important components of our efforts to maintain a healthy community are a shared commitment to complying with all health and safety expectations and respectfully holding one another accountable for doing so. Maintaining a safe campus will require campus-wide adherence to community expectations. In addition to all standard conduct expectations outlined in the Middlebury College Handbook, the following requirements apply to all students and employees:
- Students and employees will not come to campus if they are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days. Students and employees must follow the Instructions for Those Exposed, Symptomatic or Who Have Tested Positive for COVID-19.
- Compliance with the College’s COVID-19 Testing and Reporting Instructions and Instructions for Those Exposed, Symptomatic or Who Have Tested Positive for COVID-19.
- Compliance with the Campus Guide and the Campus Status web page, including any masking, testing, contact tracing, quarantine, isolation or in-room recovery requirements.
- Compliance with the College’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
- Compliance with all COVID-19-related health and safety requirements as announced in this Campus Guide, email communications, or on the College’s website, including the Campus Status web page.