Welcome to Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference in Sicily
Dear Bread Loaf in Sicily Participant,
We’re glad you’re coming and look forward to working with you!
Bread Loaf fosters communities where open-mindedness, respect, and appreciation are truly valued and where each person can thrive and benefit from their time on the mountain.
We hope the following information will be helpful as you prepare for your session. You will also find details below regarding the materials we’ll need in order to prepare for your session.
In the months and weeks leading up to the session, we will post updates and information to this web page. We will send emails to let you know when new information is available and to keep you informed of upcoming deadlines as we make our way toward the session.
Thank you for taking a close look at the information noted here and submitting the materials requested. If you think of any questions, please let us know.
Noreen Cargill, Administrative Director
Jason Lamb, Coordinator
Please select the following links to access the acceptance materials.
- Deposit Form
- Payment Schedule and Cancellation Policy
- Directory Information Form
- Travel Information
For the following sections we will post information as it becomes available. We’ll send you an email to let you know when each of these may be accessed. See details regarding the posting schedule below.
- Request for Travel Details: Available ___
- Workshop Manuscript: Available ___
- Bread Loaf Handbook: Available ___
- Middlebury Travel Registration: Available ___
- Photo and Bio Upload: Available ___
- Student Manuscripts for Workshop: Available ___
- First Workshop Assignment: This assignment will be sent to you via email on ___