URO Funding

The Undergraduate Research Office oversees several funds that can help cover the costs of a research project, conference travel or a paid summer research assistant position. See the menu on the left for specific funds.

These funds are available due to generous donations to the college. To find out more about how to contribute to a research position please contact  College Advancement, about the Undergraduate Collaborative Research Funds which support academic year or summer research assistants in all disciplines. $6,000 pays for a 10 week full-time position and supplies for one student in the summer.