The following is a brief description of Middlebury programs directly supporting teaching.
- Center for Community Engagement (CCE)
- Provides support for community-connected teaching, learning and research. Funds a community-connected PBL teaching assistant program.
- Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research (CTLR)
- Academic development hub for campuswide opportunities and resources.
- Digital Learning and Inquiry (DLINQ)
- A cross-institutional program for faculty, staff, and students to advance digital fluency and critical engagement.
- First Year Seminar Program
- Support for teaching a FYS and advising.
- Grants and Sponsored Programs (OGSP)
- A cross-institutional program to seek and facilitate external funding to support institutional projects and faculty scholarship.
- Learning Resources
- Learning Resources collaborates with faculty working with students who are at academic risk or who face challenges related to learning style or learning disabilities.
- Library’s Resources for Faculty
- Information on browsing and materials, curricular and pedagogy support, and digital scholarship and publishing.
- Cross-institution initiative to integrate data fluency into the academic experience.
- Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (OIDEI)
- Addresses barriers to increase access, opportunity, equity, inclusion, and full participation in the community.
- Oratory Now
- Provides consultations and class workshops for oral presentation.
- Project-Based Learning (PBL)
- Community of practice that supports faculty with exploring and implementing PBL pedagogy.
- Writing and Rhetoric Program
- Supports faculty in the teaching of writing and writing-intensive courses (CW). WRPR also provides support for teaching multilingual-ESL students.
Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research
Davis Family Library, Suite 225
Middlebury, VT 05753