CTLR and its partners offer direct, timely support to faculty for their classes through online resources and consultations with their faculty and staff.
Check Off Your Syllabus Requirements
Find syllabus requirement details, guidelines, and templates at Using a Syllabus.
CTLR Teaching Resources
- Using a Syllabus
- Guidelines and templates for using a syllabus at Middlebury.
- Academic Advising and Planning
- Documents to share with students for advising meetings and course planning calendars.
- Course-Based Tutoring
- The CTLR facilitates training and placement of course-based tutors in various subjects including STEM and quantitative and writing courses.
- Midd Programs Supporting Teaching
- A list of programs and initiatives directly supporting teaching at Middlebury.
- A platform for file conversion for accessibility, this page has usage documentation for SensusAccess.
Shared Teaching Resources
Ungrading Toolkit by Genie Giaimo (WRPR) and Emily Jones ‘23
Academic Reading Workshop for Students by Shawna Shapiro (WRPR)
A repository of teaching resources and external links from faculty development activities is available at CTLR Faculty Teaching Resources.
We are currently updating the collection of resources for community sharing. If you would like to have an item added please email email@example.com.
Center for Teaching, Learning, and Research
Davis Family Library, Suite 225
Middlebury, VT 05753