Accidents or Medical Emergencies
In the event of accident or medical emergency, call the Department of Public Safety at x5911 (802-443-5911) or dial 911.
For emergencies off campus - Call 911 - from any phone or cell phone.
Remain calm and provide the following information:
- Type of emergency.
- Location of the emergency or injured person. Be specific and as clear as possible.
- Type and extent of injuries, if known.
- Your name and phone number.
- Do not hang up until the dispatcher advises you to do so.
- Do not move the injured person unless there is a threat of additional injury.