Applying to Study Abroad
Middlebury students must apply for pre-approval to study abroad.
Completed applications are due by February 1, 2014 for all 2014-15 applications (academic year, fall, and spring). We strongly recommend that you make an appointment to speak with an adviser in International Programs before you complete an application.
Schedule advising appointments with staff as follows:
* Stacey Thebodo: All Externally-Sponsored Programs (programs other than Middlebury Schools Abroad)
* Nicole Chance: Middlebury Schools Abroad: Brazil, Japan, Russia, and Spain
* Meghan Mason: Middlebury Schools Abroad: China, Germany, and Italy
* Bill Mayers: Middlebury Schools Abroad: Chile, India, and The Middle East (Egypt, Israel, and Jordan)
* Susan Parsons: Middlebury Schools Abroad: Argentina, France, and Uruguay
|Study Abroad Application for Middlebury College Students
(for study abroad during 2014-15)
Begin your application by selecting a program HERE
Note: Students applying to externally-sponsored (non-Middlebury) programs and universities must apply to their programs by their respective deadlines (and beware of rolling admissions - many programs fill before their deadlines!). Students applying to externally-sponsored programs and universities must complete the Middlebury Study Abroad Application by February 1.
You are welcome to meet with the staff in International Programs and Off-Campus Study at any point to ask questions, learn about your options, and talk about study abroad.