COVID-19: Essential Information

Tax Information


W-2's are mailed by January 31st each year as required by IRS regulations. Questions about W-2s can be directed to the Payroll Office at or 443.2100.

Changing your Tax Withholdings

Both state and federal withholdings can be changed at any time within Oracle. For a reference guide on making changes to your tax withholdings, click here.

Also see the Middlebury College Tax Office.

Tax Advice

Please note that HR cannot provide individual tax advice.

For referral to a financial professional, please contact our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) at: 800-828-6025.  For more information about the EFAP, click here.

Human Resources
Marble Works
152 Maple St.
Suites 101 & 102
Middlebury, VT 05753
Phone: 802-443-5465
Fax: 802-443-2920
Benefits Fax: 802-443-2058