Long a proponent of open-source software development, Adam has contributed to a number of open-source projects including the Open Knowledge Initiative (O.K.I.) OSID standards, CAS, phpCAS, and a number of Drupal and WordPress modules.
When not creating virtual systems Adam enjoys designing and creating things in the physical world — from wood furniture to photography. When his mind tires of the creative process Adam focuses his energies on Aikido, swing dancing, cycling, skiing, as well as other out-of-door pursuits.
- Web infrastructure development, including single sign on, identity management, and optimization.
- Curricular technology on platforms like learning management systems, blogs, and wikis.
Current and Recent Projects and Services
- Course Hub (Drupal)
- www.middlebury.edu (Drupal)
- Course Catalog
- Central Authentication Service (CAS)
- sites.middlebury.edu (WordPress)
- Moodle Adaptive Quiz Module
- AD Group Manager