Resources On and Off Campus

On Campus Resources

 Centeno House, 802.443.5141

Evaluation and individual counseling is available to all students free of cost. Also, supportive counseling is available to students who are friends or loved ones of a person with an eating disorder.

Health Service
 Centeno House, 802.443.5135

Health Services is staffed by medical personnel who are available to provide evaluations and medical treatment.

Sports Medicine 
Memorial Field House, 802.443.5259

The services of the Sports Medicine Department are available to all intercollegiate athletes and members of the crew and rugby club teams.

Off Campus Resources

For information on local nutritionists, support groups, and private practitioners, call Parton Counseling at 802.443.5141.

See also the following facilities for information on more intensive treatment options:

The Adams Center for Mind and Body
1233 Shelburne Road, Pierson House D2
South Burlington, VT 05403

Vermont Center for Yoga and Therapy
364 Dorset St., Suite 204
South Burlington

The Renfrew Center
Elly Sidel, Professional Relations Representative
436 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897
203-834-5020 ext. 5214

Cambridge Eating Disorder Center
3 Bow Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Toll free: 1-888-900-CEDC

Web Resources

National Eating Disorders Association




Health Services
Centeno House
1st & 2nd Floor
Phone: 802-443-5135
Fax: 802-443-2066

Centeno House
3rd Floor
Phone: 802-443-5141
Fax: 802.443.3407

Sports Medicine
Field House
Phone: 802-443-3636
Fax: 802-443-2094