Public Policy & International Affairs (PPIA) Fellowship Program
U.S. citizenship required for some, but not all, summer institutes.
Funds participation in PPIA Junior Summer Institute, plus a minimum $1,000 stipend and provides minimum of $5,000 toward graduate school tuition. PPIA Fellows have commitment to public service and contribute to more diverse perspectives in public policy and international affairs. Specific eligibility criteria:
* Must be US citizen or legal permanent resident to apply to the JSI's hosted by Berkeley, Maryland and Michigan. International applicants considered by Carnegie Mellon and Princeton.
* Must have completed junior year of college and have at least one full semester remaining before graduation.
* Must be committed to completing a Master's Degree in public and/or international affairs at one of PPIA Consortium graduate schools.
* Must demonstrate interest in professional career associated with public service (government, nonprofits, humanitarian and international organizations and other related programs.)
* Must contribute to the diversity of perspectives.
* Economic need considered.
* All academic majors welcome to apply.