As you prepare to leave campus for the upcoming winter break, please keep in mind the following:
- If you have any symptoms, you are advised to use a home antigen test that can be obtained at the check-in of the dining halls or the Davis Family Library circulation desk. It is advised that you test again 48 hours after the first negative test, for a total of at least two tests.
- If you are coming to the health center for an illness that has COVID-like symptoms, you are expected to take an antigen test prior to arrival.
- PCR testing kits are available for pickup at the Davis Family Library Circulation Desk. Specimen kits may be dropped off at Health Services in Centeno House as follows:
- The drop box is located on the ground floor of the Centeno House just inside the door on the patio side of the building.
- PCR testing will be sent out on the following dates: today and tomorrow (Dec. 15–16); Monday–Wednesday (Dec. 19-22); and Tuesday, January 3.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters
- The COVID-19 bivalent booster is recommended, but not required at Middlebury. If you are thinking about getting the most current booster, local free clinics are available, but may only be open into March of 2023. After that, COVID-19 vaccines will be available through your personal providers’ office and pharmacies.
- Flu is active in Vermont and other places in the country. Flu vaccine is still available at Health Services.
- You may make an appointment for a flu vaccine at Health Services through December 21 by calling 802-443-5135. There is no charge.
Have a restful and rejuvenating break!
Sandra Robinson, APRN, AGNP-C
Director of Health Services