Students will live in Munras Dorm, a brand new residence for the Monterey campus. Housing in the dorm is guaranteed for fall students who apply by March 15th and for spring students who apply by October 1.
Convenience and Community
- Newly renovated, fully furnished housing for up to 85 students plus two resident assistants
- Option of single rooms, double rooms, or triple rooms
- Shared kitchens, bathrooms, study spaces, and common areas
- Includes access to bicycle storage and parking (underground and outdoor)
- Conveniently located within a 10-minute walk to classes and Institute facilities
- Walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants, and the Del Monte Shopping Center
- Secure access via ID card and codes
- On-site support from the director of residential life and residential assistants
Explore Munras Housing
Student housing was designed with an approach that considers the varied abilities of all users with a focus on equitable, flexible, and maneuverable spaces. Several rooms have full mobility clearance. There are multiple communication features and a variety of bathroom types and locations.
Our resident assistants and community assistants are here to help after business hours and on weekends. They have a variety of responsibilities, including conducting safety and maintenance inspections, serving out a duty rotation, community building, and hosting programs.
Sunderland Language Center, First Floor
356 College Street
Middlebury, VT 05753