Our residence hall at 787 Munras Avenue offers comfortable living with shared spaces for cooking, collaborating, and socializing with your fellow Study Away students, as well as graduate students at the Institute.
Convenience and Community
- Recently renovated, fully furnished housing for up to 85 students plus two resident assistants
- Study Away students can stay in double or triple rooms
- Shared kitchens, bathrooms, study spaces, and common areas
- Fosters community and connection with your fellow students
- Includes laundry facilities, plus access to bicycle storage and parking (underground and outdoor)
- Conveniently located within an 8-10 minute walk to classes and Institute facilities
- Within walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants, and the Del Monte Shopping Center
- Secure access via ID card and codes
- On-site support from professional and student staff
Learn more about living in Munras.
Explore Munras Housing
Our student housing was designed to consider the varied abilities of all its users, with a focus on equitable, flexible, and maneuverable spaces. Several rooms have full mobility clearance. There are multiple communication features and a variety of bathroom types and locations.
Our resident assistants and community assistants are on site to help after business hours and on weekends. They provide a variety of services, including conducting safety and maintenance inspections, serving out a duty rotation, community building, and hosting programs.
Sunderland Language Center, First Floor
356 College Street
Middlebury, VT 05753