My ILL was cancelled because it is available at Middlebury but I'm in . . . Madrid, Mexico, Timbuktu. What do I do?

First:  Login to ILLiad and change your Delivery Site status to indicate you are an off-campus patron. This is done by clicking on "Edit My Contact Information" in the Tools section of the ILLiad Menu.  At the Change Personal Information page, switch your Delivery Site to "Off-Campus - MiddRemote." Using this Delivery Site you can request articles only, but we will scan Middlebury owned materials for electronic delivery in ILLiad.

Second, when ordering from off-campus it is helpful to add a message "I am a __graduate__ student studying in __Mexico__ and would like my requests to be delivered electronically," when submitting requests from abroad. This helps us catch requests such as these and process them for you here at Middlebury. We fill these requests for off-campus patrons only!

If something is cancelled improperly you can always add new notes and resubmit/send it back to us by logging on to your ILLiad Acct.

Select the "Cancelled Requests" from the "View" menu on the left.  Then to bring up a list of your cancelled requests, click on the TN you want to resubmit.  This will bring up the detailed information of the request.  Just click on the "Resubmit Request" button, make any changes or add any new notes, then "Submit Request" to send it back to us.

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.