How do I update my library's contact info as a non-OCLC borrower?

Vermont Public Libraries and other non-OCLC borrowers may update and edit address and contact information by logging into their ILLiad accounts via the Middlebury Lending Web Pages. Begin by selecting "Change Address Information" from the ILLiad Tools Menu.




I am not a Middlebury patron, but Middlebury has a book I would like to borrow. How should I request it?

Please ask to borrow items through whichever library you are an official patron of. The ILL staff from your library will submit a formal request on your behalf to obtain the materials you wish to borrow. Contacting Middlebury, or any Lending institution, directly creates confusion for your library which is responsible for the tracking of the borrowed material.

How do I request a renewal for an ILL item I am borrowing from Middlebury?

Middlebury will gladly grant renewal requests for most items we have loaned out. OCLC libraries may submit a formal renewal request in OCLC, and non-OCLC libraries may request renewals through their ILLiad accounts via our Lending Web Pages. Begin by logging into ILLiad and view your "Shipped Items". Select the Transaction Number of the item you wish to renew and click on it to open the detailed information. Finally, click "Renewal Request" to place the renewal.

Note to Patrons: Please ask your own library's ILL department staff to request a renewal on your behalf, rather than making the request personally. This way, your library will be aware of the renewal and can record this in their tracking records.

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.