A fellowship is a highly competitive opportunity that can provide undergraduates and young alumni with funding for graduate education, postgraduate research and self-designed projects, or funds for undergraduate support and summer enrichment.
To schedule a meeting with Dean Gates during the spring semester, look at regular appointment times on the calendar below and email email@example.com two options.
Spring 2015 Fellowship Meetings and Deadlines:
New this year: the British scholarships nomination deadline is April15, 2015. You must apply by this deadline to be nominated for the Fall 2015 competition. Preliminary applications for Watson and Fulbright can continue to be submitted after April 15.
- Overview of Fall Fellowships (British, Watson, Fulbright), Thursday, February 26, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- Preparing a Nomination Application for the British Scholarships: Thursday, March 5, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- Preparing Proposals for the Fulbright and Watson: Thursday, Thursday, March 12, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- British Nomination Application Deadline: April 15nomination_app_for_british_scholarship.doc
- Watson and Fulbright Preliminary preliminary_application_for_fulbright_scholarships.doc
A Conversation with 2013-14 Fulbright Fellows