A fellowship is a highly competitive opportunity that can provide undergraduates and young alumni with funding for graduate education, postgraduate research and self-designed projects, or funds for undergraduate support and summer enrichment.
To schedule a meeting with Dean Gates during the spring semester, look at regular appointment times on the calendar below and email firstname.lastname@example.org two options.
Spring 2015 Fellowship Meetings and Deadlines:
New this year: the British scholarships nomination deadline is April15, 2015. You must apply by this deadline to be nominated for the Fall 2015 competition.
- Overview of Fall Fellowships (British, Watson, Fulbright), Thursday, February 26, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- Preparing a Nomination Application for the British Scholarships: Thursday, March 5, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- Preparing Proposals for the Fulbright and Watson: Thursday, Thursday, March 12, 6:30-7:30 pm in Hillcrest 103
- British Nomination Application Deadline: April 15nomination_app_for_british_scholarship.doc
- Watson and Fulbright Preliminary Application Deadline: April 15preliminary_application_for_fulbright_scholarships.doc
A Conversation with 2013-14 Fulbright Fellows