Faculty Information for the Summer Research Program
See Summer Funding
- Include a title of the research project, though a description is not necessary--if we are not familiar with the project or need additional information, we will contact you.
- Include a funding source* or indicate if it is undetermined or the position is volunteer (assistant not paid through Middlebury College)
- Check the appropriate stipend rate. If the student you are hiring is working less than 1/2 time, calculate the estimated number of hours at $10 per hour to get the weekly stipend amount. Please indicate the weekly amount on the form.
- Fill out the number of weeks of stipend rate, total amount and dates employed. Please indicate if there are any gaps in employment that cause discrepancies.
3. Fill out the Summer Student Employment and Housing Contract or a Volunteer Form found here.The Contract is due to the SEO by April 19, 2013.
Visit the Student Employment Office (SEO) website for more information and the appropriate forms. Please read the information closely as changes may occur from year to year.
*If you anticipate hiring an assistant but won't have confirmation of the grant (or the student) at that point in time, please submit a summer employment contract by the deadline anyway--no contracts will be accepted for housing after the deadline.