Major/Minor Update Form

Use this form to notify ISSS after you submit a Major/Minor Declaration Form to the Registrar. If you declare or change your primary major, we will issue you a new I-20 as the information appears your I-20.

The number (N000...) is printed in the upper right corner of your SEVIS I-20 above the bar code.

Month and Year

Please note that if you change your Primary Major, we will need to issue you a new I-20, as your Primary Major appears on page of your I-20.