Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program
Professor Tamar Mayer's office is serving as a clearinghouse for making nominations and collecting applications for the 2013-2014 Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program. Please go here to learn more about the Program and how to apply.
Middlebury College designated nominating official:
Director, International and Global Studies Program
Director, Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
Professor of Geography
113 Robert A. Jones '59 House
Applications must be in Professor Mayer's hands by Thursday, January 3, 2013 and must include:
1. Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellows Program Application
2. One to two page resume
3. Essay on one of eight topics, maximum of three typewritten double-spaced pages. (Pages 3 & 4 of Program)
4. One page (or less) essay on why you would like to become a junior fellow
5. Student transcript (can be unofficial)
6. Two letters of reference/one from a professor of your major
The Carnegie Endowment does not accept applications directly from students. The deadline for receipt by Carnegie is January 15, 2013; submission to Professor Mayer is, understandably much earlier. Middlebury may nominate up to two students for the national competition.