Annual Performance Summary
Supervisors are required to schedule an Annual Performance Summary meeting with each of their staff members. The supervisor and staff member are expected to share their perspectives about the staff member’s job performance and agree on goals and needs for ongoing support. The staff member is expected to complete the self assessment and is encouraged to provide information that supports their view on whether they achieved or exceeded performance expectations. The supervisor is responsible for assessing the staff member’s performance over the past 12 months, setting goals and objectives for the next 12 months, and determining an overall performance designation associated with the staff member's eligibility for a pay increase.
It is the supervisor’s responsibility to ensure that the form is completed and that completed forms are sent to Human Resources by March 31st.
- APS Performance Designation Worksheet
- APS Performance Expectations Worksheet
- Example- APS Performance Expectations Worksheet
- Coaching for Development
- Smart Goals
- APS for Supervisors 2014 Audio Slideshow
- January – March 31st: Complete Annual Performance Summary including goals for new year
- May: Board of Trustees approves funds available
- May – June: Pay increases determined
- June: Letters mailed to staff members detailing their pay increase based on performance
- July 1: Pay increases implemented