The list below indicates the typical approval process that a requisition passes through on its way to posting.
- Initial Review - Human Resources receives notification that a requisition has been entered, reviews the requisition for completeness and adds the appropriate approval chain.
- Compensation Review - Job number, band, level and hiring minimum are reviewed/assigned based on position indicated.
- Budget Review - FOAP is reviewed/assigned.
- VP Review -Vice President for department reviews the requisition and issues approval decision
- SRC Review - Requisition is reviewed by Staff Resources Committee and submitted to President for approval. A decision and posting guidelines are issued and the information is updated in PeopleAdmin.
- Posting - Human Resources reviews posting requirements and posts position accordingly.
Staff Resources Committee (SRC) Members:
Susan Campbell Baldridge Vice President for Planning and Assessment
Shirley Collado Dean of th College and Chief Diversity Officer
Norm Cushman Director of Facilities Services
Michael Geisler Vice President for Language Schools, Schools Abroad & Graduate Programs
Jim Keyes Vice President for College Advancement
*Drew Macan AVP for Human Resources and Organizational Development
Patrick Norton Vice President for Finance and Treasurer
Kenneth Pierce Staff Council President
*Tim Spears Vice President for Academic Affairs
SRC Meeting Dates
(Requests must be submitted through PeopleAdmin at least one week in advance).
July 6, 2012
August 3, 2012
September 7, 2012
October 5, 2012
November 2, 2012
December 14, 2012
January 21, 2013
February 8, 2013
March 1, 2013
April 5, 2013
May 3, 2013
June 7, 2013