Staff Resources Committee (SRC) Members:
Susan Campbell Baldridge Provost
Bill Burger Vice President for Communications & Marketing
Jeffrey Ross Dayton-Johnson VP for Academic Affairs & Dean of the Institute
Dave Donahue Special Assistant to the President
Brook Escobedo Staff Council President
Michael Geisler Vice President for Risk and Compliance
Jim Keyes Vice President for College Advancement
Andrea Lloyd VP for Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty
Patrick Norton Vice President for Finance and Treasurer
Katy Smith Abbott VP of Student Affairs & Dean of the College
Tim Spears Vice President for Academic Development
The list below indicates the typical approval process that a requisition passes through on its way to posting.
- Submission - A request for a new position or replacement is entered in People Admin by the Hiring Manager.
- Compensation Review - Job number, band, level and hiring minimum are reviewed/assigned based on position indicated.
- Budget Review - FOAP is reviewed/assigned and availability of funds is confirmed.
- Vice President Approval-Vice President for department reviews the requisition and issues approval decision.
- AVP of HR – Assoc. Vice President of HR reviews approval in consultation with VP to verify whether or not further review is required.
- SRC Review- All new and most replacement staffing requests will go through the new SRC committee process. Routine replacements classified as OP1, OP2, OP3, and SP1 will go through the PeopleAdmin process but will be exempt from the full SRC review. Other exceptions may also apply.
- Posting - Human Resources reviews posting requirements and posts position accordingly.