The list below indicates the typical approval process that a requisition passes through on its way to posting.
- Submission - A request for a new position or replacement is entered in People Admin by the Hiring Manager.
- Compensation Review - Job number, band, level and hiring minimum are reviewed/assigned based on position indicated.
- Budget Review - FOAP is reviewed/assigned and availability of funds is confirmed.
- Vice President Approval-Vice President for department reviews the requisition and issues approval decision.
- AVP of HR – Assoc. Vice President of HR reviews approval in consultation with VP to verify whether or not further review is required in quarterly SRC meeting.
- SRC Review (New positions only)- Requisition is reviewed by Staff Resources Committee at their quarterly meeting and submitted to the President for approval.
- Posting - Human Resources reviews posting requirements and posts position accordingly.
Staff Resources Committee (SRC) Members:
Ronald D. Liebowitz President (Chair)
Susan Campbell Baldridge Vice President for Planning and Assessment
Bill Burger Vice President for Communications
Shirley Collado Dean of the College and Chief Diversity Officer
Dave Donahue Special Assistant to the President
Michael Geisler Vice President for Language Schools, Schools Abroad & Graduate Programs
Jim Keyes Vice President for College Advancement
Drew Macan AVP for Human Resources and Organizational Development
Patrick Norton Vice President for Finance and Treasurer
Kenneth Pierce Staff Council President
Mike Schoenfeld Senior Vice President and Chief Philanthropic Advisor
Tim Spears Vice President for Academic Affairs
SRC Meeting Dates
(Requests must be submitted through PeopleAdmin at least one week in advance).
November 7, 2013
Additional dates to be confirmed shortly