All new and replacement positions should be submitted in PeopleAdmin (PA). All positions will follow steps 1-5 in order to gather the information required for assessment. If the funding for the position is budgeted (as confirmed by the budget office) and the position is approved by the appropriate Vice President, then SRC review is not required. If the position represents a request for a new expenditure that is not budgeted then the position will be subject to review by the SRC committee.
- Submission - A request for a new position or replacement is entered in People Admin by the Hiring Manager.
- Compensation Review - Job number, band, level and hiring minimum are reviewed/assigned based on position indicated.
- Budget Review - FOAP is reviewed/assigned and availability of funds is confirmed.
- Vice President Approval-Vice President for department reviews the requisition and issues approval decision.
- AVP of HR – Assoc. Vice President of HR reviews approval. If budgeted, recruitment can begin for the position.
- SRC Review- Only new (unbudgeted) staffing requests will go through SRC committee review.
Staff Resources Committee (SRC) Members:
Susan Campbell Baldridge Provost
Bill Burger Vice President for Communications & Marketing
Jeffrey Ross Dayton-Johnson VP for Academic Affairs & Dean of the Institute
Dave Donahue Special Assistant to the President
Brook Escobedo Staff Council President
Michael Geisler Vice President for Risk and Compliance
Jim Keyes Vice President for College Advancement
Andrea Lloyd VP for Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty
Patrick Norton Vice President for Finance and Treasurer
Katy Smith Abbott VP of Student Affairs & Dean of the College
Tim Spears Vice President for Academic Development