The list below indicates the typical approval process that a requisition passes through on its way to posting.
- Submission - A request for a new position or replacement is entered in People Admin by the Hiring Manager.
- Compensation Review - Job number, band, level and hiring minimum are reviewed/assigned based on position indicated.
- Budget Review - FOAP is reviewed/assigned and availability of funds is confirmed.
- Vice President Approval-Vice President for department reviews the requisition and issues approval decision.
- AVP of HR – Assoc. Vice President of HR reviews approval in consultation with VP to verify whether or not further review is required.
- SRC Review- All new and most replacement staffing requests will go through the new SRC committee process. Routine replacements classified as OP1, OP2, OP3, and SP1 will go through the PeopleAdmin process but will be exempt from the full SRC review. Other exceptions may also apply.
- Posting - Human Resources reviews posting requirements and posts position accordingly.
Staff Resources Committee (SRC) Members:
Susan Campbell Baldridge Vice President for Planning and Assessment
Bill Burger Vice President for Communications
Shirley Collado VP for Student Affairs & Dean of the College
Dave Donahue Special Assistant to the President
Michael Geisler Vice President for Language Schools, Schools Abroad & Graduate Programs
Jim Keyes Vice President for College Advancement
Andrea Lloyd VP for Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty
Drew Macan AVP for Human Resources
Patrick Norton Vice President for Finance and Treasurer
Kenneth Pierce Staff Council President
Sunder Ramaswamy President, MIIS
Mike Schoenfeld Senior Vice President and Chief Philanthropic Advisor
Tim Spears Vice President for Academic Affairs