In PeopleAdmin student supervisors (“hiring managers”) of a specific posting have the ability to view applicant information. To do so:
- Log in to PeopleAdmin by going to: https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/hr
- Once you are logged in to PeopleAdmin, select the Student Supervisor user type (this is the field next to your name). Click the refresh (arrow) button next to this field to reset your user type. (A green notification message will display at the top of your screen to verify this update.)
- Navigate to the Applicant Tracking module by clicking the drop down list below the PeopleAdmin logo in the upper right hand section of your screen.
- Click on the Postings tab at the top of your screen. All of your active job postings should now be listed at the bottom of the screen. Click on the posting for which you wish to review candidates.
- Click on the Applicants tab.
- Select the applicant record that you wish to review.
- To return to the applicant list, use the breadcrumbs (text is in grey and blue) in the upper left hand section of your screen.
- Repeat steps for each applicant record.
Hiring Managers: Please see the section on Hiring a Student to change the status of your applicants based on the results of your review.