Academic Technology is the use and development of technology to advance the teaching, learning and research of faculty and students at Middlebury College. We provide consultation and support to faculty and students who are using technology for these purposes.
The Academic Technology team can help with:
- Advising for software or hardware needs based on project concepts
- Teaching workshops about using technology for assignments or projects
- Training students and faculty on the use of technology tools as a part of the curriculum
Who else can help?
- Liaisons can answer questions about library or technology resources.
- The helpdesk provides basic technology help and support for various technology needs
- The digital media tutors provide walk-in support for digital media-based projects in the Wilson Media Lab