CONTENTdm is the digital collection management system Middlebury uses to house and provide online access to an ever-growing portion of the College Archives, as well as several other collections and projects.
- The online Abernethy Collection is a constantly growing collection of digitized rare books and manuscripts from Middlebury College Special Collections' Abernethy Collection of American Literature.
- The Middlebury College Archives collection is an ever-growing selection of images, manuscripts, and other treasures taken from the College's long history.
- The Digital Lecture Archive provides on-demand video and audio of lectures and events from Middlebury College.
- Historic Middlebury: This collection of more than 200 historic images supports the digital edition of A Walking History of Middlebury, by Prof. Glen A. Andres, is an expanded version of this classic, user-friendly guide to the history of the town and of the College.
- The Middlebury College News Bureau Photo Archives is an ongoing project to digitize more than 2000 images of College life and activities between the 1930s and 1960s.
- Vermont Books and Pamphlets: A growing collection of books, pamphlets and state documents, all pertaining to various aspects of Vermont state and local history.
- Vermont Postcards: A collection of 750+ early Vermont postcards, including many towns and a variety of subjects.
- Railroad Photographs: A selection of some of the photographs included in the Rutland Railroad Archives at Middlebury College Library.
- Scientific Instruments: A collection of more than 700 images of historic scientific instruments. (Project supervised by Prof. Frank Winkler.)