College students, faculty, and staff may use the college’s public copiers, which are in
Davis Family Library 142
Davis Family Library 242
Davis Family Library 303
Bicentennial Hall, Armstrong Library 155
McCullough Student Center, Midd Express
Users need to enter their college ID number (without the leading zeros) or a college username and password to access the system.
Full instructions on how to use these photocopiers are posted at each machine.
Remember to press the Logout or Authentication Logout button when you are done so the next users' copies aren't charged against your account or department account.
- College students may use a public copier if they want the copies to be applied against their quota account.
- Copying required for a student’s job should be completed on a department copier.
- If student workers are required to copy, submit a request with the department’s name and Banner index to be charged. One code, to be shared between student workers, will be assigned.
- Department coordinators will be responsible for and must monitor the usage of shared copy codes.
Faculty and staff members may use any public copier as well as their department’s copier.
- You will need to enter your ID number (without the leading zeros) to access the copy features on public printers and, probably, your department’s copier.
- To add or remove ID numbers, please e-mail Printer Management the person’s name, ID number, and Banner index(es). For those who bill against more than one index, additional codes will be created in the department’s machines to delineated usage.
- Copies are billed to the user’s Banner index.
- Departments should request IDs be added or deleted from copiers as faculty and staff begin and leave employment.
- Questions about copier charges should be submitted to PrintManagement@middlbury.edu.
Guests do not have access to copying because they do not have a college ID number.