- The Dana Morosini Reeve ‘84 Memorial Public Service Award, given to the student who best exemplifies Dana’s spirit and determination as she tirelessly and selflessly devoted her life to caring for her husband Christopher Reeve and, through the Christopher Reeve Foundation, to her work as an advocate for all those with spinal cord injuries
- The John M. McCardell Jr. Public Service Award, given to the student who best exemplifies efforts that bring Middlebury, both the College and the Town, more closely together for a public benefit. In this way, we honor the values to which John had been so strongly committed during his tenure as president and celebrate others who continue the tradition of this very important work
- The Bonnie McCardell Public Service Award, given to a student for actions in support of youth and who best exemplifies outreach in one of the following areas: (1) youth and family services, (2) literacy, and (3) the special needs that arise during the critical middle and early high school years
Nominations for the 2017 Public Service Leadership Awards ihave now closed. We will update this website with 2017 award winners after the May 2017 Student Leadership Award Ceremony.
Questions? Contact Ashley Laux, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802.443.3099.
May 2016 AwardeesPublic Service Leadereship Awards
- Alexander McGarry Browne '18
- Tiff Chang '17.5
- Gabriela Fuentes '16
- Kathryn Jean Haderlein '16
- Charlie Mitchell '18
- Michiko Yoshino '17