Whom Do I Call?

In the event of a life threatening emergency, call 911.

College Phone Numbers

Public Safety - Emergency Line802-443-5911
Environmental Health & Safety802-443-5726
Facilities Services Office802-443-5472
Health Center802-443-5135
Media Relations802-443-5794

Crisis Management Team Chair or
CMT Coordinator

802-443-5229 or 

Emergency Management Team Chair Public Safety 443-5133

Local Area Important Numbers

Middlebury Police Department802-388-3191
Vermont State Police (New Haven)802-388-4919
Porter Hospital802-388-4701
Middlebury Fire Department802-388-4462

Radio Stations

WEZF92.9 FMBurlington
WJJR98.1 FMRutland
WOKO98.9 FMBurlington
WRMC91.1 FMMiddlebury
VPR107.9 FMBurlington
ARROW/WFAD100.9 FMMiddlebury

Television Stations

WPTZChannel 5
WCAXChannel 3
WVNYChannel 22

State of Vermont Resources

Vermont Transportation Department

  • In Vermont to access the statewide travel information system via phone, including your mobile phone, just dial "5-1-1".
  • To access the state's travel information from any phone, including mobile phones, when calling from outside of Vermont, dial 800-ICY-ROAD. This number will also work from Canada.
  • Travel information phone calls between VT, NH and ME can be accomplished by dialing 511 within the border of any of these three states.
  • You can also access the statewide travel information system over the internet at: http://www.511vt.com
National Weather Service http://www.weather.gov/nwr/
FEMA http://www.fema.gov/
VT-Alert http://www.vtalert.gov/