CITI Training for IBC Members
All committee members must complete this training module and deliver a certificate of completion to the IBC at email@example.com.
- Go to the CITI training site.
- Create an account, if you’re not already registered with CITI, and log in. Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a list of Middlebury courses.
- If the biosafety courses are not shown in your list, click on Add a Course or Update Learner Groups under My Learner Tools for Middlebury College.
- On the next page, check Yes, I need/want to take the course on Biosafety and click the big blue Next button. The course list should now contain two courses: one for IBC members and one for student and faculty PIs.
- Click on the course for IBC members and complete the modules at your convenience.
The NIH Guidelines
Visit the National Institutes of Health guidelines for downloadable PDFs.