MiddConnect: Give Advice. Get Advice.
With MiddConnect, alumni, students, and parents can ask questions, give advice, and share opportunities directly with one another. Students and recent alumni who want to network or seek career advice can reach out to alumni and parents who are ready to offer their insights and perspectives.
Whether your goal is to connect about grad school, a job search, or to meet Middlebury alumni in a certain region, you can use MiddConnect to engage with the Middlebury community, wherever you find yourself in the world.
Already a MiddNet user? MiddConnect takes MiddNet to the next level. It has improved search features, more robust profiles, and a vastly improved user interface.
MiddConnect is designed to make networking and outreach easy. Set up your profile, run your search, and when you find someone you want to contact, simply hit “connect” and compose your message. Our platform helps you track your outreach, provides video chat and messaging tools, and even allows mentors to fine-tune their level of commitment.
Who can use MiddConnect?
- MiddConnect is available to Middlebury students, alumni, staff, faculty, and parents.
How do I use MiddConnect?
- Quickly create your profile using LinkedIn or by adding in any professional or personal info you would like to share.
- Find, message, and chat with Middlebury community members through the platform.
- Customize the extent of your interaction and availability for questions.
What can I do on MiddConnect?
- Perform customized searches of profiles using 18 different filters, including keyword, industry, company, job title, location, affinity, and more.
- Send and receive messages in-platform.
- Use the in-platform video chat tool to facilitate your conversations.
To join MiddConnect, sign up here.