- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 802.443.5496
- In Person:
- Research Desk: in the library across from the DVDs every day except Saturday, including some evenings
- Schedule a Consultation: email us with your topic and times that work for you
- Stop by our offices: LIB 206-211 during regular business hours
- Chat: Check our chat status in the sidebar to see if a librarian is available.
- Text: Text 66746 and start your question with the word midd (for example: midd how do I get to JSTOR?).
- Armstrong Science Library: 802.443.5799
Looking for a specific librarian?
How Librarians Can Help
- Get up to speed on library basics
- Identify or narrow your research topic
- Efficiently search for reliable sources
- Find data and statistics
- Create and manage citations, including help with Zotero