Middlebury is a lifelong community. You may have graduated, but that connection remains, and you are always welcome at Middlebury on campus or at events. We encourage you to take advantage of all that Middlebury has to offer its alumni and parents.
Ways to Stay Connected for Alumni
- Update your contact information, so we can share news and events with you.
- Find friends through the Middlebury Online Community.
- Get help finding a job
- Keep learning at Alumni College
- Meet other alumni at events around the country and the world.
- Join your local chapter and take advantage its resources.
- Follow us on social media using the links on the right
- Read Middlebury Magazine online on in print. Contribute news and photos for class notes.
- Volunteer as an admissions interviewer, class agent, class correspondent, chapter leader, or career adviser.
- Follow Middlebury teams. Get the scores and all the action on Twitter and take in a game in your area.