Middlebury’s Center for Careers and Internships (CCI) provides you with support not just as an undergraduate but throughout your career.
You can also pay it forward by connecting with CCI to offer internship opportunities, provide mentoring to current Middlebury students, or connect professionally with your fellow alumni through Midd2Midd.
The Middlebury Careers Facebook group is a great way to find a new job or post an opportunity. There are over 5,000 members.
The Middlebury College Community on LinkedIn is another great resource with over 8,000 members.
Use these pages to find resources and opportunities offered by the CCI:
- Learn more about how you can help current Middlebury students and fellow alumni
- The Middlebury Professional Networks connect alumni to students with shared professional interests
- Midd2Midd connects Middlebury students, alumni, and parents, supporting mentoring, networking, and engagement within the Middlebury community around the world.
- Midd Gigs enables alumni to post short-term, professional projects for Middlebury students and newly-minted graduates. Hosted on Midd2Midd—Middlebury’s mentoring and networking platform, Midd Gigs allows you to create a position announcement (paid or unpaid) for a short term project affiliated with your organization or venture.
- Browse a compilation of Career Resources for alumni.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a 30-minute appointment with a career advisor, Middlebury alumni may use Handshake to request an in-person, telephone, or video chat appointment.
Please note: Because demand from current undergraduates is particularly high during the academic year, there may be a two-week or more wait for an appointment during peak periods (September, October, April, and May).