Weekly Web Updates - February 10, 2020
| by Ian McBride and Adam Franco
- Drupal 8.8.0 and 8.8.1
- Drupal role_delegation 8.x-1.1
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 22.214.171.124
- WordPress wp-custom-fields-search plugin 1.2.15
- WordPress hueman theme 3.4.38
Fixes and Tweaks
- Resolved an issue where the Course Hub queries to Banner to fetch enrollments hung and blocked enrollment updates.
- Section meeting times in the searchable catalog and Course Hub are now ordered by start date, important for sections that meet on several distinct weekends.
- Added newsroom functionality to the Language Schools site and a mobile phone number field to their inquiry form.
- Fixed an issue with the WRMC schedule where show times were displaying in UTC rather than EST.
- Drupal login links now are excluded from crawling to improve SEO.
- Patched the older WordPress “Feet” theme to support JetpackStats.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Post-launch improvements of the updated Course Hub.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753