There are a variety of sexual and reproductive health resources either on or nearby campus. If you’re looking for something specific that you don’t see below, ask Health & Wellness Education. We’re here to help.
Safer sex supplies - Safer sex supplies (condoms, lube, dental dams) can be found around campus for free at the following locations:
- Health Services
- Health & Wellness Education Office (Ross ground floor)
- Across from Wilson Hall in McCullough
- At a SPECS workshop
Support on sexual health - Health Services on campus offers confidential services related to contraceptive counseling and birth control options, sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, HIV prevention like PrEP, and sexual assault resources. Additionally, those looking to speak to someone virtually can access TimelyCare services through TimelyCare and Planned Parenthood.
Education on sexual health - There are multiple options for increasing sexual health knowledge:
- Health Services - Professional staff trained to assist in making informed decisions on sexual health topics. Able to answer medical questions related to bodies, illness, and prevention.
- Attending a SPECS workshop - Sex Positive Education for College Students (SPECS) are a group of peer health educators dedicated to providing judgment free education on sexual health. They offer workshops, events, and table around campus. Additionally, they have an option to submit an anonymous question, which gets answered on their @SPECSMiddlebury Instagram page.
- Health Coaching - Health Educators from the Health & Wellness Education Office answer health questions all day, including sexual health questions! Students can book a health coaching appointment to get assistance with working on a health & wellness related skill or gain more information on a specific health topic.