The Rohatyn Center is a valuable resource for students seeking financial support for on-campus events, internships, and connections to funding opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate study and research.
Apply for funding
Students are encouraged to apply for funding to bring a speaker to campus. Proposals will be reviewed as they are submitted.
The Rohatyn Center intern program offers exciting opportunities:
- Collaborate closely with faculty members on international and global research.
- Design and implement co-curricular college programming supporting a global focus.
- Explore different fields of research.
- Gain leadership experience serving on the Rohatyn Center’s Student Advisory Board.
“Getting to be a part of the academic process while interning at the RCGA has made me a stronger student. Seeing the stages of development that the faculty members here go through when coming up with a research question was fascinating, and really showed me how to approach and break down any problem, no matter how large.”
— Greg Treiman ’19, RCGA Intern
The Rohatyn Center has offered students financial support to conduct overseas research through three grants administered by the Center:
- The Padma Desai Grants provide funding opportunities for students interested in conducting research or an internship while studying abroad in Russia.
- The RCGA Study Abroad Research Grant provides funding for research either during a study abroad program or immediately following the program. The program is no longer accepting applications and will be discontinued after AY21-22.
- The RCGA Summer Research Grant provided funding for overseas research for juniors preparing to write senior theses during the summer before senior year. The program has been discontinued.
For more information, contact Charlotte Tate, Associate Director of RCGA at email@example.com or 802-443-5795.