FAQs in Drupal 8 now can have a “NEW” or “UPDATED” badge which will remain in place for seven days after the last change to the FAQ.
- Drupal siteimprove 7.x-1.1
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.7
- WordPress badgeos: Removed plugin
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 5.2.0
- WordPress instagram-feed plugin 2.4.7
Fixes and Tweaks
- We’ve made many changes to the Snow Bowl and Rikert Nordic websites in advance of their season opening.
- Clicking on Quick Links or Directions & Contact on the homepage footer will now scroll down to reveal those expanded sections, along with the new IRS non-discrimination statement.
- The Service Catalog now has a field to store Voluntary Product Accessibility Template links.
- There is a description field on videos in the Institute website. If filled in, this will add schema.org markup to the video for improved SEO.