The Housing Portal provides students with access to information about their student housing such as various housing applications related to room selection, personal room and roommate assignment information, residence hall access and touchpad code details, and more.
- Log into the Student Housing Portal HERE.
- Use your Middlebury account in the format of email@example.com and password to enter the housing portal. The Technology Helpdesk can assist with login issues; refer to the Helpdesk website for contact details.
- Once you have signed into your portal, you will be able to see your current information displayed on the home page, as well as in the “Personal Information” tab.
- Under the “Applications” tab you can check that you have completed any outstanding applications. Here you can also edit applications that you have already completed. You will only see application processes for which you are eligible based on your classification as noted in your “Personal Information” tab. Note: Your classification in your housing portal relates to your standing in the following year’s processes.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not seeing your correct application so that we can address the error. Regardless of what you can see, you can still only apply for the areas for which you are eligible.
- After completing an application you will be able to match with roommates under the “Roommates & Room Selection” tab. This is also where you will select a space during your assigned timeslot during room selection processes.
Room Assignment and Access
- Current and future housing details should be viewable in the main page when you log in.
- Touchpad codes will be posted on this page once you are checked in, starting at 9:00 a.m. on your approved move-in date.
- Residents are expected to check their housing details a week or so before their arrival for accuracy and to notify Residential Life at email@example.com if any issues arise.