Through a diverse set of programs and events, the Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs (RCGA) reaches across boundaries of language, culture, and geography to engage students’ capacity for rigorous analysis and independent thought in a rapidly changing world.
- Apply for funding to bring a speaker to campus.
- Work as an RCGA intern and conduct student-faculty scholarly research.
- Explore grant opportunities for research abroad.
- Applications being accepted for the Carnegie Junior Fellows Program.
- Receive $10,000 in funding for a summer project that promotes peace! Through the Projects for Peace initiative Middlebury students design grassroots projects that build community and address the root causes of conflict. Proposals are due Sunday, December 12 at 5pm EST. The application form can be found here.
Join Our Mailing List
Want to know what’s going on at the Rohatyn Center? If you would like to receive announcements for upcoming events, please email us at email@example.com.
Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
The Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs (RCGA) is Middlebury College’s flagship site for the production and dissemination of knowledge about international and global issues. Through a diverse set of programs, the Center reaches across boundaries of language, culture, and geography to engage students’ capacity for rigorous analysis and independent thought in a rapidly changing world.
In supporting Middlebury’s aim to be the leading global liberal arts college, the Center sponsors vibrant cocurricular programs, fosters dialogue with leading international scholars and practitioners, funds innovative undergraduate field research, and promotes scholarly collaborations between students and faculty. RCGA builds bridges across disciplines and communities, local and global.