Through a diverse set of programs and events, the Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs (RCGA) reaches across boundaries of language, culture, and geography to engage students’ capacity for rigorous analysis and independent thought in a rapidly changing world.
Building Bridges Across Disciplines and Communities
RCGA actively sponsors and encourages a range of activities:
- Vibrant cocurricular programming
- Dialogue with leading international scholars and practitioners
- Funding for innovative undergraduate field research—see examples!
- Scholarly collaborations between students and faculty
There are many ways to get involved in what we’re doing for the Middlebury campus community:
- Explore grant opportunities for research abroad.
- Apply for funding to bring a speaker to campus.
- Work as an RCGA intern and conduct student-faculty scholarly research.
- Learn more about this year’s student-designed conference, and consider proposing the next one.
Join Our Mailing List
If you would like to receive announcements about these or other upcoming events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs (RCGA) is Middlebury College’s flagship site for the production and dissemination of knowledge about international and global issues. Through a diverse set of programs, the Center reaches across boundaries of language, culture, and geography to engage students’ capacity for rigorous analysis and independent thought in a rapidly changing world.
In supporting Middlebury’s aim to be the leading global liberal arts college, the Center sponsors vibrant cocurricular programs, fosters dialogue with leading international scholars and practitioners, funds innovative undergraduate field research, and promotes scholarly collaborations between students and faculty. RCGA builds bridges across disciplines and communities, local and global.