The Rohatyn Center is a valuable resource for students seeking financial support for on-campus events; overseas research to in preparation for senior work; and connections to funding opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate study and research.
The Rohatyn Center offers students financial support to conduct overseas research through three grants administered by the Center:
- The RCGA Summer Research Grant provides funding for overseas research for juniors preparing to write senior theses during the summer before senior year.
- The RCGA Study Abroad Research Grant provides funding for research either during a study abroad program or immediately following the program.
- The Padma Desai Grants provide funding opportunities for students interested in conducting research or an internship while studying abroad in Russia.
View the research projects of Spring 2020 Research Grant Recipients.
Students are also encouraged to apply for funding to bring a speaker to campus. Proposals will be reviewed as they are submitted.
Grant Info Session
Review and slide presentation of the research grants information session.
The Rohatyn Center intern program offers exciting opportunities:
- Collaborate closely with faculty members on international and global research.
- Design and implement co-curricular college programming supporting a global focus.
- Explore different fields of research.
- Gain leadership experience serving on the Rohatyn Center’s Student Advisory Board.
“Getting to be a part of the academic process while interning at the RCGA has made me a stronger student. Seeing the stages of development that the faculty members here go through when coming up with a research question was fascinating, and really showed me how to approach and break down any problem, no matter how large.”
— Greg Treiman ’19, RCGA Intern
For more information, contact Charlotte Tate, Associate Director of RCGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-443-5795.